TransGrid Solutions Inc. (TGS) provides expert technical consulting services around the globe in the field of power transmission technologies.
- All aspects of transmission feasibility, technical evaluation, specification development, tender evaluation, design, commissioning, testing, system operation and maintenance
- A full range of power system simulation with particular expertise in the application of power electronic devices, HVDC, both Voltage Sourced Converter (VSC) and line commutated converter (LCC), and the interconnection of renewable energy resources
- Small signal stability studies including Sub-Synchronous Resonance (SSR) and Sub-Synchronous Torsional Interactions (SSTI) analysis
- Power quality simulation, measurement and mitigation
- Training and technology transfer
TGS combines years of utility, manufacturer, and consulting experience with powerful, state-of-the-art simulation tools.
- PSS/E, PSLF & DIgSILENT — Power System Dynamic and Load Flow Software
- PSCAD & EMTP-RV — Electromagnetic Transients (EMT)
- RTDS — Real Time Digital Simulation
- TGSSR — Small Signal Stability tool based on dynamic phasors (in-house developed)
- TGSFS — Frequency Scanning tool (in-house developed)
With successful projects on every continent, our highly qualified engineers, academics and consultants combine decades of experience working with utilities, manufacturers, and institutions with state-of-the-art power system simulation tools, providing distinct advantages to our customers.